The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Draughtsperson to provide support to the engineering team.
The role involves the production of 3D models and drawings, the management of CAD template files and the ability to respond appropriately to a wide range of engineering drawing tasks as well as working towards agreed deadlines.
- Produce 3D models and drawings using Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Ensure technical drawing solutions are in line with best practice and fully comply with Company Corporate Standards and relevant legislation and regulations.
- Participate in HAZOP, HAZID, FMECA, and HIRA.
- Maintain consistent and legal compliant performance standards.
- Ensure that engineering drawing tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide innovative solutions.
- Support department in New Product Development activities.
Qulifications & Experience
- HNC, HND, Degree qualified or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of related design draughting experience
- Inventor & Autocad
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in task execution
- IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, databases and 3-D Modelling
- Ability to respond appropriately to a wide range of Engineering drawing tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and action